4 thoughts on “Property Tax Rebate

  1. Asalam o alekum

    Main johar more per Faraz Avenue ke aik flat main rehta hu jo ke maine 2004 main via General Power of Attorney

    purchase kia tha ab mai isko apne nam per transfer kerwana chahta hu please is procedure bta dain or iske lie kia

    documents chahye honge wo bhi bta den meherbani hogi.

    1. Wasalam
      Please visit the CBF Office on a working day and meet Mr Ashraf Ali in Revenue Branch for further details and guidance.

    1. A widow can apply for concession in property tax along with relevant documents. Please consult Revenue Branch or Facilitation Branch for further information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *